About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you.


Was in a very foul mood this morning, probably due to the lack of sleep, damn it. Mom woke me up at 7.15 (WTH 7.15!!!) before she left for her checkup and warned me to be up by 9 cuz she wants to meet at 9.30. Pinched myself the whole time so that I wont fall back to sleep and at 9.30, before I was about to leave the house, she called me to say the queue was long and she havent even gone for her checkup yet.

I met her at 12 in the end. WHAT THE HELL!! I cldve slept longer zZzzZZZZZ.

Anyway, 3rd time this week I've been to orchard. And since I'm going to 313 for the 3rd consecutive time, you wldve thought I'd know my way there by now. Lol I still got lost :/ Pttf and I think the only good thing about swensens is their icecream, their food's really... yuck def not worth the price.

Went shopping afterwards and I became alot happier hehex. The coolest thing about shopping with my mom is that I dont have to come up with a rich plan or a poor plan. Bought 100 bucks worth of stuff, but I still have no freaking idea what the hell am I gonna wear.



... Geez some help please.

Gotta go, dad's bringing us somewhere awesome for dinner! ^^ BB.

15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.

Hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment