FAV EL PHOTO EVER (L) I'm gonna frame this up when we split CCAs this year! And it's not because I'm in the centre.
WTF CHERYL'S FACE. :O
YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY WELCOME OKAY!! Esp that siying LOL, everytime the photgrapher (me) takes out her camera, she'll be the first person running to a spot and posing. So irritating!!!! HAHA (L)
ANYWAY TODAY WAS AWESOME. I havent had so much fun since like forever! :) I love you guys, it's been ages since I went out with camwhores, sigh the people I go out with usually dont like taking photos :( Met Queenie and Kelly in the morning, spent our morning trying on accessories and stuff, had starbucks, siying and cheryl came, had lunch and spent the rest of our time touring sg. I especially loved it when we were walking the long distances and laughing :) Year 4s ftw.
Haha I CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!! (L) Gotta go.
Haha I CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!! (L) Gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment