About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When it all crashed down

There are good days when everything goes your way and bad days when nothing ever makes sense. Today is one of those bad days I guess. Sucks starting the day half dead, lessons were hell torturous and absolutely nothing went in today. All my emotions were x2, I was really pissed off (x2) at certain teachers and hello did you see our next week's timetable??!!!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Bullshit. Haha they shouldnt even bother doing up a timetable, why dont they just tell us we're doing the same thing everyday.

I really hate people who makes it look as though they're in a secret that only they know. "Remind me to tell you later", "Eh there's something I need to tell you, next time we have a long talk together okay" (Ie: It's not convinent to say it out loud here, there're nosey people listening , "SHHH dont tell them!!" ..... Yup and right in front of the people they dont want their secrets told to.

The best is: "Eh you know right.... Eh shit I shouldnt tell you. Um maybe... Aiya I think I shouldnt let too many people know. Okay go nvm find out yourself." WTF????? WHY MENTION IT IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL ME. I guess these people dont know how it makes the others feel, they're all so caught up in their own world and secrets that oh well, I guess they dont want anybody else to find out. Sigh naw take back my words, I dont hate these people haha and I usually shrug it off or make it look like I dont really care. But... I do. I know it's something I shouldnt know, but why say it in front of my face and make me feel bad. I feel... extra, like I shouldnt be there, like I'm totally stopping you guys from confiding your secrets in each other :/

It feels really bad. Have you ever been in such situations before? :/ It's normal to feel this way right, cuz Ive seen people who received the same treatment but have no expressions on their face whatsoever. Then why do I feel so bad inside? (Naw probably my fault.)

There, I just got it off my chest xx. I feel a million times better now :)


He's pretty good! (Y)



When people see this on the news, they say "wow, that´s awful." And they turn back to eating their dinner.....
Must. learn. how. to be. grateful.


Reckon anyone will wanna go for SVPS's gala night? Hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment