About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

4E's kbox cum bbq

I wanted to post this an hour earlier (it's 1 now) but I've been looking through all the FB videos of sochum LOOOOL hilarious (Y). OKAY ANYWAY. Today was a pretty good day! I slept really late ytd night cuz I was LOL-ing on msn, so I expected myself to be half dead today and I told everybody who msged me in the morning that I was gunna take a nap in the kbox room while the rest are singing.

WHO KNEW. LOL. The first few hours were MAD HAHAHA. We booked one room for all instead of two (so the english people can sing their english songs and the chinese people can sing their chinese songs) and I was kinda sad at first, but it totally worked out. I think it because the others gave in to us and it felt as though we sang more english songs than chinese ones x/


Of cuz, being in a room with as much people as this made it almost impossible for everyone to sing so some shut up... while others cannot shut up (HAHAHA I M KIDDING). Thank god it was only 8 bucks. MAD CHEAP very good time to go kbox now!!! 8 bucks for 4 hours of entertainment mannnn it's so much more worth it than a movie xx


xoxo, I had a gr8 time :) Esp when we were all screaming and laughing into the mikes.



Some left and the others went down to yt's condo for bbq.

First time I've ever seen people buying mushrooms for bbq. Speaking of mushrooms, eh we didnt eat them though right? x/




Yt's house is reallllllyyyy pretty!!! It's like living in a hotel, everything looked so chic and all. Her toliet was the best (Y) It had the best hotel-feel, the only thing missing were free slippers and a bathtub lol.




Thought it'd turn out diluted but it turned out just nice (Y). Bloooooood


Pretty innit? :)




Dont be fooled LOL they werent really all that hardworking :) Spent the rest of our night playing ice man, bbqing, making a bad romance mmv, going up and down yt's house and making full use of all the rides in the playground.






HAPPY THE DOG. LOL too much hair but cute all the same :)


I thought we were just posing, then I realised she really wanted me to help her with that.... What's that, crabmeat?


LOL WHAT BIG TEETH YOU HAVE ;)






Told ya. Lol we really made full use of all the rides at that playground.


Fellow GLEEK! (L)




ICEMAN. Hahaha I totally love how 4E is fun loving like that! If someone proposes to play iceman, there will immediately be lots of people running in to play. Lol they wanted to play pepsi-cola even hahahaha. Very happy class! ^^


Happy belated birthday you lucky girl! You had 2 class cakes before and after your birthday! ^^




HAHA his body cannot even fit into the frame looool.

I think ZY became really nice this year ^^ My slippers broke (wthhhhh and just when this indian guy with long hair walked behind me. I picked up my shoes and started running LOL, when I turned back he looked pretty insulted x/). LOL ZY kept asking me to wear his slippers and not walk barefooted. What a first, so nice.


Sigh I need to start on my holiday homework already!! The people my age in other schools are all mugging like mad and wow they seem to be swamped with supplementary lessons during the hols.. BUT LOOK AT US. Hahahaha LOL from the last day of exams till now I havent done any homework/ studied at all! ^^ LIFE ROCKS. I planned out a timetable with a full sat spent on homework, then XN came up with.... http://tualobang.blogspot.com/2010/06/crazy-warehouse-salesuntec-12-jun-2010.html.

In case you're too lazy to read:

CRAZY WAREHOUSE SALES

THIS 2-DAY CRAZY WAREHOUSE SALES IS BACK, BIGGER THIS TIME WITH MORE SAVINGS & SPECIAL BUYS !!! FIND BRANDS SUCH AS: NEW URBAN MALE, HUSH PUPPIES, CROCODILE, KINGKOIL, GIOVEN KELVIN, THE COCOA TREES ETC ETC LADIES WEAR, MENS WEAR & MENS UNDERGARMENTS, KIDSWEAR, ACCESSORIES, IMPORTED CHOCOLATES & MORE MORE MORE.... PRICES START FROM AS LOW AS $3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY TO ROOM 202 ON 12TH JUNE & ROOM 303 ON 13TH JUNE!!!

LOLLLLL. oh. wow. That's it. No more homework's gonna be done on that day already LOL. Crazy tired now, my eyes are half closed and my feet is really sore. Gotta go. Bye (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment