About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

CLOTHES

EL GIRLS: I know everybody's worrying about what to wear for the conference SO READ THIS. (I know, this part is as irritating as research right! xx)

*Credits siying and queenie* Day 1's clothes should be something like this: (with a tie of cuz) I think it's best if the blazers are black, all the students seem to be wearing black blazers in the gallery photos. (If you wanna stick out, you're more than welcome to wear a brightly coloured one ^^) You can get your blazers from G2000 LOL it's kind expensive so be prepared to burn holes. You can get even pricer ones at zara if you wanna look like you're very rich :)


You can go ahead and wear high wasited skirts cuz you wont be alone ^^ (HAHAHAHA)

Day 2 is less formal with a dress and a jacket:



Is red too striking??!! Arghhhh this is really the best I can get cuz my house is running out of resources and mum's grumbling and grumbling cuz I've spend alot of $ already. There's still ties + black skirts + black dresses to go!! xxx Erm you can also wear dress slacks (go google) but I'm out of pretty tops so it's really up to you.

Day 3 is jeans + teeshirt. I'm sure you dont need a photo of that. And it's a black and white theme for concert night:


I'm not talking about the brands LOL omg cannot afford. And I have no idea what I'm gonna get yet so... rah :(

AND LAST AND MOST IMPORTANLY, FOR THE PARADE OF NATIONS:

Morocco's traditional clothes.
HOW ARE WE GONNA GET THESE? GOOD QUESTION.

So yup, stop asking and good luck!! It's next monday already ^^ P/s: If you dont think you've researched enough/ your research sounds out of point, dont worry, you're not the only one.


Totally strikes home.



KBYE TUITION :(

No comments:

Post a Comment