About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

HUNGRY :(

Sorry if this post sounds angry. IM SO HUNGRY!!! I havent eaten since 12 (apart from those little snacks that dont count) and I'm really really really dying of hungerrrrrr :( Mom's cooking laksa for me in the kitchen and my stomach's growling in response to that awesome smell coming from there. Argh torture :(

Okay anyway! Today was a pretty fab day! Had mac breakfast with esther in the morning and I thought I had a lot of time to go before I met sueann so we sat there for really long talking and I didnt wanna move. Been ages since we talked like that eh?? Haha and as usual, she messaged me a few minutes after we seperated and asked me when we were gonna have dinner together again LOL. Sweet or whut ;3

Communication broke down somewhere so me and sueann were really late in meeting in the others. Ran out with the wrong bag, wrong socks and I forgot to bring my wallet wtf ultimate :( In the end they cancelled the trail cuz it was almost raining (gbffvluujrxek)!!!! Went window shopping (kinda, we kept stopping at random places like the arcade, food stalls, stationary shops and more food stalls) with meiling and xinni and sigh, it feels empty being without money :/ Aw I still had fun :)

YIKES AND MOM BOUGHT IP MAN 1's DVD. Omgomgomgogmg what????!!!!! ARGH I hope it's better than the 2nd one or that I will somehow miraculously love that show. Bye I have tons of stuff to do and (I need to eat) LOL bye.

Promise me, you wont let anyone hurt you.
Remember I will always be here for you
Even if it kills me to see you

No comments:

Post a Comment