About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010


Zz I shouldve expected it. I mean how cheap can 4 blazers cost??!! :(



Anyway went to shop + watch the preview of nanny mcphee with my brother after school today. It was an okay movie but lol it's totally a kids show man. If I were a kid I wldve DIGGED it, but since I'm pretty old now, it was average. It doesnt keep you on the edge of your seats and the climaxes arent all that exciting. Aww but the characters are sooo cute, especially the 5 dancing pigs!! Oh and at one point, the little boy's eyes got soooo blue. The prettiest shade of blue eye colour I've ever seen (L).

OH AND GLEE:

HOT!!!!!!!!! You should see the part of the show where he sings this song. Really sweet ^^





I'm only on the 9th episode so I cant really judge whether this show is good or not. Up till this point, I personally prefer GG and 90210 to GLEE. The songs ARE FANTASTIC, but the plot's like... An extended version of high school musical lol. I dont really like watching predictable dramas, but I must stress that the songs are really really good! So that makes the show totally worth watching ^^

What am I talking about.. Gotta go. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment