About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I FEEL FANTASTIC TODAY. I got so high, I just couldnt keep my mouth shut. Yakyakyakkkk and more non stop yakking. Dont even feel a single bit tired now, Im still bouncing happily on my chair as I'm typing this. AYLC briefing thing this morning was a bit useless but the mass dance was awesomeeeeee. I dont know why the facilitators complain about the dance, I honestly dont mind doing it every morning, all that energy will be a great start to the day. I didnt even mind the girl-boy pair dancing thing that much and that's saying something. Lunch and tuition afterwards which were equally as good cuz nothing, not even math, can put a damper on my awesome mood. Hehehe seriously whats up with me! (Y)


Anyway it's time for chunky paragraphs again because there's something that has been bothering me since forever and I just wanna write about it -

I know I shouldnt. I keep telling myself that'd it'd only make me jealous and sad and it changes nothing. YET. I still continue to browse through blogs and fb photos of people living overseas, some showing children running in creeks and beautiful rivers, in a meadow of flowers, going on long car trips to beautiful places, lying on abandoned train tracks... I love how in new zealand kids get cars at 15, how they have awesome easter egg hunts in meadows, how people literally celebrate all 12 days of christmas, how they spend their holidays skiing and have a pool in their backyard.

I really do hope I get to experience all these some day. I want the four seasons. I want to be able to walk and actually feel wind on face all the time. I want to be able to meet my friends at the beach 5 minutes after planning it, and not having to travel all the way to sentosa in order to get to sandy beaches. I want mud fights, and I want to experience being in an awesomely big family.

This might some wierd, but the only kind of blogs I read frequently are those of angmohs, because I envy them so. People find it wierd that I read angmoh mother's blogs LOL, but the pictures they take of laughing children surrounded by all that beauty is breathtaking. And their houses! Oh GEEZ so crazy big, so awesome to be able to decorate it all by myselfffff.

I know this is like 'you will always feel that the grass is greener somewhere else' sympton, but that being said...

I WANNA MIGRATE. IVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE FOREVER AND I AM DAMNED SURE I WANT TO NOW!!! TILL THEN... BYE HOEMWORK:)

No comments:

Post a Comment