About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today was a very awesome and very slack day :) Huang laoshi and Ms lee both werent here, so we had 2 consective slack lessons with relief teachers. I am wishing for more days like these :) Double awesomeness when it started raining X. (Gotta spam chinese hw this weekend though wtf, I have not done a single thing we were assigned to do this week in her absence zz.) Phy SPA after school was manageable but my diagram was realllyyyy miserably tiny LOL I was trying to squeeze everything into one piece of foolscape.

Tomorrow's gonna be another wide awake day for me, chem test is the last period and therefore I can forsee the class preparing for chem every spare time they have tmr lol. Need to do well for this test so I can scrape an A1 and NOT TAKE CHEM FOR EOYS!! Crossing my fingers madly. I think my math results this time are gonna pull my prev term up (yay mad happy, the remidials paid off), so chem's like my last obstacle... Heh heh.


GOTTA GO. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 16th MUTANG. I am damn sorry sia :(

No comments:

Post a Comment