About Me
- Carissa
- I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
I love this song so much!!! (Y) I CAN TOTALLY RELATE. INDEED LOL, Who cares if you disagree? You are not me, Who made you king of anything? So you dare tell me who to be? Who died and made you king of anything? (Y)
OKAY ANYWAY WE SURVIVED TODAY!!! :P Today was mentally torturing and I feel so great now, like an extremely heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders. To those of yall who managed to survive and ended the day with a huge smile, isnt the end of the last paper the best feeling ever? We have a whole long weekend to recuperate and replenish our brain cells :) The difference between the first and last class who took the various papers will be extremely obvious though, *coughs*.
Gotta go. ciiiao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment