About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm getting kinda excited just thinking about tmr ;) I really cant wait to see weiker's expression omg. We got him the most guailan and stupidest presents you can think of: a balloon chicken, pimple cream, a huge assed soft toy and this huge board that has even more guai lan words. HAHAHA funny. And I'm going prawning!! FINALLY. Cant waittttt xxx. Today was not bad, went shopping with grace after school and I had a great time :)


AND EH OMG, REMEMBER THIS? I completely FORGOT. So I'm gonna do all 13 days, from 6th august till today at one go!!

Day 5 — Your dreams

I wanna have an occupation that's related to babies/kids, ie gynae. I wanna join an organisation that helps/speaks up for child abused kids. I wanna have my own house, it doesnt matter if it's small or big, so long as I get to decorate it all my way. I wanna have a dog and ultimately, I will live in another european country, whether is it once I earn enough money or after my retirement. Planned my whole life out ehhh ^^

Day 6 — A stranger

I dont really take notice of strangers, much less remember them.

Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

LOL sometimes you have so much fun in your life, you completely forget about them. They say time heals all wounds, yes it really does! I have no comments for this topic because my life is great as it is now, boyfriend or no boyfriend, crush or no crush :)

Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend

It's not surprising that I met my favourite internet friend on maple right haha :) We've became real life friends now, so I dont know if it counts as an internet friend anymore. (Okay, but I havent talked to her in ages heh) Anyway to cut a long story short, she is really smart and she's like this big sister I never had :) Her english was fantastic and she was the one that made me stop twitting. I remember how we used to play maple everyday during the hols together from 8am to 6pm, then 1am to 4am. Seriously huuuge maple addicts back then.

She's not exactly my best friend, but I've never met someone as smart and as inspiring online as her (Y). The rest are mostly.... um, ahlians lol.

Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet

A blue-eyed angmoh that's as hot as zac.


P/S: THE SWIMMING PORTION OF THE YOUTH OLYMPICS JUST STARTED. WILL DO THIS SOME OTHER DAY!!! BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment