About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello! :P Bloggin's the last thing I'm gonna do today before I turn in for the night. These few days in school have been really fun because it seems like all of a sudden, we have so much time to ourselves! Being able to play 10 by 10 bingo with mutang and elvin do self revision instead of having lessons, it therefore allows me to watch 3 episodes of 90210 and 2 episodes of gossip girls rest well and take care of my body when I come home. Really awesumm.

Went mugging with est after school and as expected, it was highly unproductive (I mean seriously, what was I thinking.. That I'd be able to study for once?!!) Time to get crackinn and start studying cuz EOYs is only 5 days away!!! *Gasp* GOOD LUCK FOR STUDY BREAK, We're all really gonna need it! (Shut up FEs)

Ok la. Last pic before I retire for the night:


A product of very very bored students during CID.

Haha ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment