About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, September 17, 2010

PISSED.

You know you're trying desperately to retain information you've memorised for EOYs when.... Swallowing rice during recess causes you to mentally run the whole digestive system process in your head, squinting when stepping out onto the field in the afternoon causes you to think about how pupil reflex came about and when you first realise that your red friend has come to visit, the immediate thing you do is not to get a pad but pause and rethink the whole menstrual cycle.

All of the above has been happening to me these days. Bio.... You are really killing me. How am I supposed to get all 60 science topics into my head before EOYS?? Oh and yes, I wanted to write about this a few days ago. As we all know... (JK how many people actually knows HAHA) I am one of the really few people who opposes exemption. Imagine cancelling mid years, and at the same time wanting to implement partial/ full exemption. A fully exempted pupil has therefore not taken any sit down, major exam conditioned paper for the whole entire year. We'll be really happy in the short term because, hey, who wont be if you didnt have to study a single of the 60 science topics and can relax all you want while your peers are furiously mugging. But think about it, will it be beneficial in the long term?

To add on to that, this exemption thing is so confusing, everybody has been speculating, worrying unneccessarily, and some are so confident that they'd be exempted that they havent started studying a single bit.... (N) Meh enough said, dont want my blog to get me into trouble.


ANYWAY! Today has been a pretty good day apart from ONE black spot that, everytime I think of that, the only thing I feel is frustration and puzzlement. I have NEVER gotten treatment like this from a teacher before. NEVER. Sure over my 10 years of schooling life, I've been called to the principal's office, caned by teachers (lol the wonderful primary school days), made to stand outside class, scolded for talking so many times I lost count, but the difference is that I feel really bad and guilty after every one of these incidents and never have I left the place wondering what exactly have I done wrong. Never have I been left out of extra lessons after school for something so minor. Tell you what happened a lil later, I still need to collect my confused jumble of thoughts.

HAPPY THINGS FIRST :D
Lantern festival with 4E in the evening!

















































Lol I can bet no one saw even a minute of the concert. Haha we played two very fun running games, then me and yt spent the lantern carrying part lying on the synthetic grass and looking for stars. Very nice :)

Went to jp after the whole thing ended with a bunch of people and they started talking about first impressions, comparing sec 2 classes with 4E and comparing 3E with 4E. On my part, I think... 2C and 4E are really. not comparable. The two classes are so different and great in their own ways. I think Ive been really fortunate this 4 years of my rv life, I dont regret going to either classes :) Ive formed great friendships (though not lasting LOL) and been in reallyreally great cliques (Y).

Pccube made me laugh ALOT (chinghun & cheryl are HILARIOUS. I mean, I really do get their jokes. And it's not the weak-chuckling kind of jokes, it's the full blown, ROFL, crying while laughing kind of jokes), whereas in cfm-poop (WALAO UNTIL NOW STILL CANNOT COME UP WITH BETTER NAMES. WHY), we share a hell lot of secrets together + have great great, in depth mac conversations (like talking about life and all that heh) that connects us.

See what I mean by they're all great in their own ways? :) (L)


OKAY HAPPY THINGS END HERE.

YOU CAN SKIP THIS

WHAT HAPPENED DURING LANG ARTS TODAY:
I know some of you reading this have heard this many many many many many times, but I'm retelling this again for myself. If one day I start feeling positive feelings about ms ___, I have to re-read this and understand that she isnt a very nice teacher.

Okay sooo altogether she paused 3 times during LA today, all because of me and F. The first time was when kimyee had her head on the table and I wrote "wake up" on a small piece of paper to slip into her pencil box. (was not talking/giggling/distrupting people around me), she paused and said a bunch of stuff about how if we dont wanna listen we can get out of her class. (I was staring and smiling slightly stupidly at her because I had no idea she stopped because of me for this one, I didnt even know I did something wrong heh).

The second time was when me and F had a piece of paper between us and we were scribbling messages to each other on the piece of paper (was not talking/giggling/distrupting people around us) I kinda understand why she paused for this one, maybe cuz she was irritated that we were writing messages, even though the class was still dead quiet. Felt kinda bad so we kept the piece of paper.

The last time was when I was concentrating, then I accidentally glanced at F's essay outline and felt that it didnt really answer the question. So I simply pointed at the word "leaders" on the question (yet again, not saying anything, not distrupting anybody and I was not even pointing at nonsense! It was so related to lang arts and I was actually thinking) And she told us how she is extremely tired that she has to keep scolding us and reminding us.

I mean. WHAT THE HELL???

So be it. I didnt want something as small as this to get us into her bad books so I wrote her an apology letter (not telling her what we were actually doing because I have enough experience to know that teachers only view this as excuse and lies), planning to slip it into her pigeon hole after school ended. Alas before school ended, she gave instructions to the whole class to go for make up after school and told me and F not to come. I am really really really baffled. Why did she do that? Why she get so worked up over nothing and do those actions actually deserve us to be barred from her lessons?


Apart from our 2nd act, which was SO MINOR because we werent even making noise or sitting at opposite ends of the class such that the notes have to be passed all the way down, which part showed that I was not interested in her lessons? Why didnt she bother clarifying with us and simply want us to be left out of her lessons?

Even if you got sent out of class, the teacher wants you to be with a pen and a paper so you can take down notes and listen outside the classroom, you only get humiliated and your studies dont have to suffer because of that.

WHAT THE FUCK

I cannot believe I wrote her an apology letter. Just because of that, she wants us to do badly for LA EOYs? Actually ah, you can see why it has never happened before. Teachers like her are one of a kind. Oh yeah she has definitely impacted me.

Gotta go!



P/s: OMG VERY VERY VERY VERY PRETTY PIERCING BLUE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment