Still remember last year when me and F were creeping behind P and she told us to stop hiding? hahahaha last year was a complete failure, belated somemore omg. BUT I'm pleased to tell you that... it was a totally different story today! I am feelin a great greattttt sense of accomplishment because P is really smart and not someone who is easily taken by surprise. YET WE MADE HER CRY, TWICE, TODAY OMFG HAHA all that hard work paid off x. Now you know what I was doing yesterday and on friday :D
Met up with F and M early in the morning to pin the boards and write our dedications.
This was one of our many (thoughtful) presents :) We bought all our presents related to her everyday life this time. Eating (really cute chicken themed cutlery, no doubt it was from daiso *ahem*, but if every single cutley and the pretty box cost 2 bucks, it's not that cheap yknow ^^), brushing teeth (LOL) and sleeping (LOL BIG NIPS). And of course, a scrapbook containing all the awesome memories we've had. xo.
Aw her big puffy eyes and THATS BIG NIPS HAHAHAHHAA.
Kbox-ed with clique for around an hour or so, then the class came in for the 2nd surprise :D P DIDNT SUSPECT A THING MUAHAHAHA success. Biggest and coldest kbox room ive ever been to. OMG 4 MIKES *bliss*
It will come true, someday :D
Heh y'know kbox has this analog/digital button, whereby you can choose to have the singer's actual singing and sing along, or not have it and simply have the music so you sing at any pitch you want? Lol YB's voice was FAB i actually went over when he was singing, without realising that it was his voice and not the singer's, to try and click the singer's voice away.
And omg what day is it today... M actually said my singing was good. *gasps*
More people came then this.
Pool:
lol.
Happy birthday P, hope you had a great day :)
ANYWAY this post is so damn detailed (usually I'll go happy birthday and then just put up all the photos) cuz I'm going on hiatus after today (it lasted 2 days last year, IT WILL LAST LONGER THIS YEAR SERIOUS HAHA) . If I ever post, it will be to strike off things from my study list:
Math -> year 3 (8 topics)
year 4 (10 topics)
Chemistry -> year 3 (6 topics)
year 1, 2, 4 (12 topics)
Bio -> year 3 (10 topics)
year 4 (10 topics)
(wtf killer subject)
Physics -> No idea, around 14 topics. (will update this when I actually start packing my files)
history -> British colonial rule, French colonial rule, Cold war
Langarts -> No need to mug
Chinese -> Even more no need to mug :)
CID -> Woohoo another one that I dont have to mug
SCS -> Yeah baby another one that I dont have to bother mugging.
LOL with so many dont need to mug subjects, it looks very little right! Oh god you're totally wrong, it's alot damn it!! BIO FHDNFBKHVNGT. Will strike things off as I go along. Yes, I am a lazy, bloody mugger who has not started mugging with so little days to eoys :( (wait.. that does not make sense.) Okay, gotta go. Will start packing my files and hunting for all the scrap worksheets tomorrow (Y) bye!
Where are you now
Cause I'm thinking of you
You showed me how
How to live like I do
If it wasn't for you
I would never be who I am
I know we'll never see those days again
And things will never be that way again
But that's just how it goes
People change but I know
I won't forget you
To the ones who came
Who we're there from the start
To the love that left
And took a piece of my heart
To the few who'd swear
They'd never go anywhere
Where are you now
P/s: I really hope my hiatus lasts more than a week this time round omfg.
No comments:
Post a Comment