Eyh clique songs? Lol.
I KNOW. Totally NO LINK to friendships but.. I dont know, these 2 songs somehow struck a chord in them and we're currently choosing a clique song from between 2 love songs LOL. Very cute.
My day in a nutshellllllllll: Sports day. Cheering. Fanning and smacking each other with giant cardboard hands. Watching red house pawn race after race. More cheering. Tiredness. Class lunch @ kfc. Kbox with clique + amanda cx pek xy. Watching them dance and scream into the mikes. Ikea dinner. Mom buying way too much food for 2 people. Shopping for sofas + closets with transparent doors.
Ps. I still find english songs better than chinese ones. But at this rate I'm going and the number of times I'm gonna be visiting kbox, I might be a chinese song expert soon. Or at least a jay chou song expert lol, they chose almost his entire album to sing today.
No comments:
Post a Comment