P/s: I'll reedit this post l8r becz I have a birthday party to attend!! Have fun staring at the photos in the meantime. BRB
Back.
Da ge's wedding was on the 13th nov and that left me with no time to shop for a proper dress ._. Being a very undress-y girl, I spent the entire morning rummaging thru my clothes and still couldnt find a dress fit for the occassion. Therefore I had no choice but to make do with a turtleneck (I love turtlenecks!! Bought tons of them before my NZ trip and now I can hardly find any use for them lol. They're still pretty though ^^) and some.. I dont know... Summer skirt? I didnt even know I had that. LOL yep sooo pardon the shabby outfit :(
Dang whats with this height diff o_o
Anyway we thought we were late but grwah the guests were even later!! Some of them were late by an hour wtf, was really really hungry by the time it started. The wedding was GREAT though! Loved the atmosphere and everyone was in such good spirits ^^ Cant wait for my next wedding invitation!!
Seeing all these champagne reminds me of the beer and wine we tasted at the wedding because we wanted to look cool. LOL no comments cuz we failed miserably. I have yet to appreciate alcohol bleghz, till then I'll just stick to sparkling juice :)
And of cuz, I just couldnt resist taking a photo of this beauty :)
Another one cuz she's pretty:
One thing very special about this wedding was that.. When the wedding ended, the guests all took the lift down while we took them up! I had A GREAT TIME at the hotel, mostly becz this one night stay was SO IMPROMPTU, 30 minutes before we left the house, mom told me to pack an overnight bag. Wasnt preparing myself for this hence it was FREAKING AWESOME :D
Excitedexcitedexcited.
From this photo on, we started EATING AND EATING AND EATING AND EATING. I GAINED ALMOST 2 KGS IN 2 DAYS ._. *shrieks* Okay here's a sneak peek of how much we ate: Wedding lunch (yum). Went to da ge's room to help them with wedding lunch leftovers (yum). Pasta mania for dinner less than an hour after eating all that stuff (LAIYIJIEJIE JUST DRANK TOBASCO FROM THE BOTTLE wtf I thought it wasnt hot and added a whole bunch of it into my aglio oglio). Pigged out back in the room with chips, SUSHI (muahahaha this was hilarious), sparkling juice. The next morning -- Heavy breakfast buffet. Finished rest of chips in room. Fish soup + ice kachang for lunch less than 2 hours l8r. Huge resturant dinner for grandma's bdae.
And im still snacking while typing this :(
OK ANYWAY not to digress...
Went down to iluma and bugis junction for some shopping, purchasing of toothpastes, tissues, our snacks and had dinner. THEN WE GOT HORRIBLY LOST HAHAHAHAHA it was very funny because lai yi jiejie kept acting like she REALLY KNEW the way LOL, we even got lost while following google map, we passed the national library and walked for quite some time before realising that we were back at the national library. LOL epic fail
After bath and ready to snuggle in for the night.
Played 'I have never', watched tv, joked alot, tried to squeeze all of ourselves onto the king sized bed, snacked like crazy, talked somemore, watched them fall asleep one by one.
Breakfastttt.
LOL they claimed that they were getting too fat and started doing jumping jacks. ("Lets do 5 sets of 20!!" "1....2....3,14....15.... aiyo tired. okay can enough" LOL.) Then da ge and da sao came up to our room and we lazed somemore, talked somemore, hid under the blankets and grabbed toes, played hide and seek at the corridors.... blah blah blah
I'm getting lazy so Imma stop elaborating so much now.
Cabbed to aunty's house after checking out and voila look which 3 bundles of joy greeted us (plus koko the dog) ^^
This was when jaden got so jealous his dad was carrying another kid that he threw himself at san ge and almost started crying.
Rushed home afterwards cuz mom was nagging and I had to go celebrate grandma's bdae.... which I am really lazy to elaborate soooooooo. Im gonna end here, ciiiiao!
No comments:
Post a Comment