About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I swear the clummiest part of my body is my left foot -.- Both my little toe and big toe are in plasters and my 2nd toe (how is that even possible?!) is bleeding... All because I have kicked my foot into 3 different things at 3 different places. And everytime I wear shoes/slippers that have a little bit of heel, it's always my left foot thats twisting, pathetic max. (EDIT: SOMEONE (zz) told me both my right foot AND left foot twists so... wtf fine. At least my right foot isnt bleeding and brusied)

OK anyway! Today has been a very fulfilling day. Had a vietnam trip briefing in the morning then went for a long lunch + busride with xinni. Great conversation btw! :) Spent the next 5 hours packing my incredibly messy table (i have no 'before' picture so you ll just have to take my word for it) ANDDDDDDD TADA:


SQUEAKY CLEAN!! Omg my table has NEVER been in this state of clean-ness before.

ABRUPT ENDING BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment