I swear at this rate Im gonna lose all my readers, but I still have to say this: I am EXHAUSTED hence this post will not be long. I dont know how darren still manages to go for softball training after it all! Or it may only be me who's a lazy slob.
Anyway, today was a really fun day. What with the feeding (oh god OH GOD. Need to change!! Tomorrow I will be feeding with a smile on my face and not shudder when she digs her teeth then runs her hand along my leg. All that dirt is nothing pah ^^), blindmice after lunch (its funny blind mice always rejuvenates me! I always get really excited when playing BM muahaha the best will still be our 4E ones though :) Those are priceless xo), very bad offtuned singing by the ITE students (but its the heart that counts aw), bets on koi (LITERALLY EVERYTHING they wanna use buying koi to bet. I think 3 or more people owe me koi already sia) and the guys asking nonstop why girls like koi so much etcetcectectc
AND CHONG KIAT! SO CUTE ^^ Jiajia got very good taste muahaha okkk gtg TIRED BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment