IM BACCCCCCCCCK :)
I had a great trip! Genting was EXACTLY as I remembered it to be (6 years since I last went there) and sunway lagoon, no doubt small, had a great water park! Please bear with the huge influx of photos, mom lovvvees taking photos and I..... Haha of course I couldnt resist posing for photos :D
Day 1!
7 hour long coach ride to genting. Slept most of the way.
Didnt do much the first day cuz we arrived pretty late. Walked around ALOT, looking out for familiar things that I vaguely remember (OH and aw jerome didnt come with us this time round afterall! Dont know if this was a good or bad thing ha. The most vivid memory I have of my genting days waaaay back then included us on bumper cars and racing to the end of the queue line again once we finished bumping and screeching at one another), food to eat, stuff to buy back etc.
Almost quarrelled with mom that day cuz we walked for 2 hours with a growling stomach just so we could have something special that we couldnt have in singapore. We ended up with....... HOT POT. WTF LOL BTH. We cldve just eaten at burger king and get it over and done with :(
WTF. WTF. Dont know what compelled me to take this shot omgz. Dont judge me, this was probably taken under the conditions of extreme boredom.
The room we stayed at genting (first world hotel) SUCKED. The only good thing probably was the fact that they had warm water and clean beds. Everything else was... Zz. Tiiiiiny tv with bad reception and little channels (tvs in the hotel rooms are VERY IMPORTANT), no free towels (free towels in a hotel room are also VERY IMPORTANT) and the switches to the lights were all over the room so we had to get up and hunt for the light switches everytime we wanted to sleep.
BAD. Mom claims she booked the room because it was directly above the theme park (true)
Bro wearing the shirt I got scammed for at vietnam. I'm not as sad though, might be a fake but the quality's really not bad :P
ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT HOTPOT! ANDDDDDD.....
We had a grand total of 5 buffets the entire trip.
Wouldve been more if we didnt skip meals to queue for rides. Very stuffed but very happy after every meal :) Contributed to me liking this trip so much.
Couldnt resist making wishes at all wishing wells avaliable :) Plus I threw more than 10 coins into the water whilst on the gondola. Hope they work 8D
Red velvet icecream at basking robbins. Really. really. NICE!! Wouldve gotten a 2nd one if I wasnt already freezing cold.
Day 2:
Remember how I once said malaysia looked like a dirtier version of singapore? I take that back. Where in singapore will you get views like this??!! Exactly! Nowhere. Pretttty, if only the singapore flyer was built in places like these.
I'm still amazed as to how we managed to take ALMOST ALL outdoor rides that day. (Apart from the ones that could get us wet, it was REALLY REALLY COLD you have to take my word for it and the kids stuff, like the rodeo rider. Very fond memories of this thing though, wouldve taken it if I could)
I guess we were just really lucky, cuz we got there at 9, which was 1 hour before the supposed opening time and realised it was open! Avoided the crazy long queues and took like... 5 rides in an hour (Y).
Go Kart. Am so glad I took this first! Was the ride that had the longest queue later in the afternoon. Dont know why dad was so hyped up about this one though. Fun, but not fast enough. And the helmet stinks :(
Corkscrew. Flipping 360 degrees looks bad on the outside but it's really not as scary as plunging!
Space shot. OMG. OMG. (Y) Was laughing very hard at the person beside cuz HE was screaming even louder than the little girl on the other side of me. Screamed until 破音 somemore LMAO HILARIOUS.
Boating. LOL my brother made us go under the bridge like 4 times because I didnt want to ._.
Flying dragon. Boring, felt nothing more like a fast moving car.
LOLLLL just as I asked for a flower, the clown told us all to queue up and he was smirking as he made the flower cuz behind me was a long line of very very little children. Very embarrassing :(
!!!!!! Saw this whilst on the caterpillar monorail. All the queues were probably as long as that gdbryceiv.
Antique car.
Flying coaster. 5 sgd more but worth every cent :)
Rolling thunder mine train. Very lucky this one! We were walking past the ride when we saw a sign that stating that it opened at 4! Was already 3.55 then so we stood outside the ride and volia the first few on this roller coaster 8D
Of course there were also times when we got really unlucky:
Gah.
We also took stuff like, cyclone, pirate ship, mini train etc before we headed indoors :)
4D motion master. HORRIBLE. VERY VERY HORRIBLE. I'd rather take a roller coaster that makes me turn 360 degrees a million times and plunges from the tallest building in the world than enter a haunted house/watch a FREAKING 4D HAUNTED MOVIE.
I was freaking out the entire time, this was probably the most realistic 3D movie I've EVER watched in my life (I swear, when the bats fly out from the hole, you'll flinch cuz AHHHH THEY'RE FLYING INTO MY FACE) and to add on to my misery, IT'S IN 4D!!!! So when there're scenes like the tiger opening its mouth and roaring at you, there'll be a puff of gas shot straight at your face.
Cannot la. Half way thru I just took off my 3D glasses. (Before I peed on my pants)
Took the spinner TWICE that night in freezing cold conditions of 12 degrees. I was already half frozen yet I took a ride that spun me clockwise in the air at breakneck speed (THE WIND ACKGH). Most of the time, I was just huddled in my seat and feeling utterly miserable.
No other photos so I forgot what else we did that night. Got back to the room at around 11? 12? Had hot chocolate while I watched this documentary about a newly founded catacomb in vatican city. Very interesting.
Day 3:
Took a van down to sunway lagoon.
The view as we were going down the hill was (Y).
Stayed at pyramid towers this time and I was very impressed :) Really a far cry from first world. A bathtub, newspapers every morning, huge ass tv with tons of channels, free towels, all the lightswitches at your finger tips, a huge ass mall nearby and a pool.
Haha remember this? LOL I get why Mr bryan tan really loved this brand. Tasted alot better than the normal doughtnuts you have in singapore today because of the custard between the dough. Yum.
We're at sunway lagoon babyyyyyy :)
SHOGUN japanese buffet. Try this if youre ever at sunway!!!!! Pricey but worth it :) Huge array of food, tons of sashimi, tempura (very cold though eeyuk), desserts etcetc.
Was laughing alot that night cuz my bro was being an ass :)
Filled up a bathtub when we got back and sat in it, talking to my mom for hours. Very warm and very comfortable.
Day 4:
I get very pekchek everytime I look at this picture. Dad dropped my 6.3 mega pix cam during the trip and now I'm stuck with that 12.1mp red one. I wish, I really wish, that my 6.3mp cam will miraculously fix itself, I dont want dad to get me a new cam, I just want my old one back :(
7160, 7159
SUNWAY LAGOON! Was much smaller than it looked from the outside. Yet again, got there before the crowd came, so we took ALL the rides at the adventure park (its exactly the same temperature as in sg muahaz so wet or dry, we took em all ^^), visited their wildlife park and spent the next 6 hours at the water park :)
Congo was the best ride I took that day 8D. Their 360 degree rides lost out to genting's though, there wasnt that adrenline rush and the metal bars were pressing on my.... Ouch, was struggling to breathe.
Didnt get scream park tickets that day and it was probably the best decision ever cuz NO HAUNTED SHIT!!! MUAHAHA. No haunted houses, no bats flying at my face, no entering very dark rooms wondering if something's gonna brush past your face.
Slow lemur
Longest and tallest suspension bridge in the world.
Was walking and happily snapping photos till I realised:
There were holes at the bottom of the bridge and the ground was so far below!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh freaked out and reached the other end waaay before the rest of ma family.
Dinner at harris chicken buffet that night. YUM. VERY worth it cuz it was only 12 sgd per person and we could take as much fried and roasted chicken as we wanted :) Beats kfc anytime.
Got back to the room at around 11 or 12 again and I spent that night watching 'the day the earth stood still'. Cool effects but very bad storyline. Ending couldve been alot better, I didnt really get why the woman asking the alien to save her son's life meant that the humans could change their habits and save the world. If the movie was trying to send the message that our earth is dying and we should do something before it's too late, it didnt work.
Day 5:
The hotel buffet we had for 2 mornings. VERY NICE. Loved it. Added bonus that the hotel was playing host to girls from this international beauty pageant. Lotsa beauties walking around and the singapore girl was really good looking :)
Their danish buns were TO DIE FOR.
Explored their huge ass pool.
And had a 7 hour coach ride back to sg :)
OK IM DONE. I NEED TO GO FOR NEW YEAR EVE COUNTDOWN NOW WEEEE BYEX. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT. Please send me a new year message at 12 if you can! It gives me a really nice feeling and we all liked to be remembered as the year 2010 draws to a close :)
OH AND FOR THE ENTIRE TRIP I WAS LEARNING HOW TO SING......
so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment