About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Omg grenade is echooing and echoing in my head!!! (I would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain. Yes I would die for ya baby, but you won't do the same)

Anyway! Xmas party today:




LOL SEE THE TAN LINE ON MY ARM







Its horrible that I have to cover their faces with xmas decos but thats the rule and Ive gotta respect it ach :( Was not bad, but I was EXHAUSTED (like I am now but Im desperately w8ing for my hair to dry. Come onnnnnn) esp during the lucky draw, since I dont get to win anything heh. Was stoning in a corner (subconsciously though I had no idea I was staring into blank space till YR came and laughed at me) and not interacting (what a waste!! My last day here too!!). Debrief was really long then dinnered with a huge group of people who then started a nipple pinching game at the busstop. Got home really late wtf tired as hellll.

Id miss them all, every single one of them (the residents I mean ^^). Zainal the indian guy who NEVER closes his mouth LOL and called me babyface since he could never, for the life of him, remember my name. Margret, the sweet lady that Ive fed the last 2 days, for every meal and who never fails to clutch my hand and smile that sweet sweet smile when I pass. Ee nah, Moses, Vicki ETC (god Im SO bad at remembering names). I will be back someday ^^

These 2 days have been really really meaningful (Y) AND THATS IT IM GONNA USE THE HAIRDRYER BYEXXXX.

P/s: I miss EL so much ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment