
I havent been talking about it much on my blog becz I had absolutely no idea what the hell we were gonna do there before the camp started. Signed up blindly with F and M and lol we sorely regretted it on the mrt while on the way to the campsite. Very apprehensive about the people we were gonna meet cuz this is completely unlike AYLC, where you have a huuuuge group of rvians, so you already know the kind of people you're dealing with. Doubly worried because we missed pre camp!
But LOL it was just me thinking too much again, my fears were all unfounded. Great camp, great group. Wldve been greater still if I havent already attended camp valente. Meh, all the diasbility meals, disability amazing race... I've done it before and we all know it'll never be as fun as the first time round :( Still! The participants (in general) there were all really really great, SUPER supportive and that made campfire a hell lot more fun.



Our TFs


Pikachu x

Im yawning as Im typing this so Imma end here x. Kinda looking foward to the 2weeks attachment but it sounds like another busy 2 weeks :( On top of that, I still have to rush my vietnam ppt out (BLEGHZ). Ms chua knows that Im not a very responsible or hardworking person yet she still chose me as the leader. Dont know what she's thinking :(
But still.
Night x sorry if this post does not make sense.
Overdued videos Ive never posted:
No comments:
Post a Comment