About Me
- Carissa
- I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
LOL this was what I did on new year's eve. Went to aunty's house for countdown (I didnt wanna get squashed by huge throngs of people this year, like I did for the last few countdowns) and I still had alot of fun :) Love them all, including dear baby chloe! The only downside was the fact that MY PHONE WENT KOYAK, and I couldnt receive messages till 12.40 am sigh.... Anyway, I wanna specially thank the 3 people who did not send me a mass sms and sent me long personal messages instead. Really, THANK YOU, it was so much more than I asked for ♥♥♥♥♥
Have a great 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment