About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011



Can somebody teach me how to enlarge pictures on my blog please :D Everytime I try to it manually, it's gets extremely pixeled and very ugly.

Anyhooo the reason why I havent been blogging is because IM EXHAUSTED. SCHOOL'S EXHAUSTING. It used to be a cycle of me getting up early, stoning thru lessons, going out for bonding and play after school, using the computer to play all sorts of weird multiplayer games when I get home, sleeping late and the entire cycle repeats the next day. Now it's the exact same thing, just that there's no longer the part about me being able to use the computer for gaming at night and soon the part about me going out for play after school will be non existent :(


Hehe at least there are little bright spots LIKE 5I lunch after school today + me and P getting pardy's birthday present and a random doremon for yifei cuz we're cool like that and 4E lunch after school yesterday! AND MY ANGEL HAHAHAHA. This game with 6I is getting pretty fun 8)


Some song P recommended today. IS THAT PERSON IN THE VIDEO A GUY OR A GIRL ANYWAY!?? Oh my are they promoting.... Uh... Nevermind x/
I realise that Im alot more receptive to the chinese language now that I have no tests on it btw ;) Who knows, I might just start updating myself on new chinese songs tomorrow.


Bye! Physics is KILLING me.

No comments:

Post a Comment