About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Monday, February 14, 2011


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PEOPLE!! Sorry if this picture is a bit cheesy and stupid, it's just like the festival dont you think? LOL, just kidding! Hope you guys had a very enjoyable day with your loved ones cuz I had a really enjoyable day too ^^ (with my loved ONES in this case though hahaha)

School had a really festive atmosphere around it today, everyone was carrying flowers/heart shaped balloons and the PA crew were playing songs at the canteen the entire day! (I can only hope we have that everyday ^^ Break was so enjoyable because of that)

Went out with cfm poop after school and after lunching and talking at macs, they impromptu-ly decided to go to west coast park, where we talked more, ate our heart shaped lollipops and watched as the sun set. Then when it did, we started playing songs and singing along heh.


I shouldve brought my camera!!! Wellll this was kinda how sunset looked like. And the sun was a perfect round red ball ^^ Hehe great night xoxo ^^


The hot fav. Okay gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment