About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I survived my first 1-on-1 private tuition! My first ever therefore I was little worried x/BUT MY TUITION TACHER SPEAKS EXACTLY LIKE XU MENG. HAHAHAHA. He even makes the same mistakes in prounciation like "wizth', hm I dont know really how to describe. But a smarter and more humble version lmao (Y) Went pretty okay I think, though it didnt benefit much and.... I DONT WANT TUITION!! Waste of time T_T

UH that wasnt my daunting task by the way. Ps. I hope you enjoyed it sis! (L) Hehehehe it went alot better than we envisioned.

P/P/S: My bro knows how to play monopoly deal!!!!! (Since sec 1 according to him lol ._. I think he's probably exaggerating, was it already out then? If so, why are everyone swept up with the craze only now?)
P/P/P/S: Glee's season 2 songs are really not bad!! Cant wait for the day I get around to finally watching that season.

P/P/P/P/S: Tc is a born joker:
tze chong says:
so how
money cuts
Is this you? ;) www.carissacutsherselfwithmoney.com/twobucks.htm

Carissa says:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

tze chong says:
Click here to download money! www.moneycuts.com/carissa'stutorial
so how
what should i do
leader
you went for aylc
you have the capabilities to be the leader of our group
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment