About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Anybody need sunflowers? :/ Mom got one today as her early birthday present. The person probably doesnt know mom well though, because in this family, we're not big fans of flowers. We dont hate them but mom finds them useless/there's no space to display them anyway. Dad got her a few roses for valentine's last year and she hung it upside on a window, on the pretext of turing it into a 'dried flower'. Till today, it's still hanging upside down on the same window and everybody has forgottened about it :)






My new camera was worth every cent!!!!! Look at the details, I'd gladly fork out a thousand/ more for this :)


No space to put x/ It's really pretty though! I wish I had a bedside table so this is the first thing I see every morning. Will def make my day, so huge, yellowish and happy :)

Overdue lomo shots:








FRIDAY TOMORRRROWWWW :D CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment