Last sunday, when I fet so miserable that I just sat there eating chocolates, popcorn and watching the golden compass.
Monopoly deal during yesterday's break, the very first time with 5I girls x
Yesterday at Min Li's office, with xinni meiling yueyin venus and huiyu making orchids and preparing for the armenian church's anniversary during the weekends. Went down to clarke quay with X and ML afterwards to get stickys and slept really late that night trynna to finish up all my homework and PI x/
Another great day today :) Wednesdays, tuesdays and mondays are awesome! Of the late, PE has been alot funner, hehe what with being able to choose our own game everyday (basketball today xxx) and no conditioning/PTs!! :D :D OKAY ABRUPT ENDING BECAUSE I NEED TO GO:
WATCH THIS!!
LMAO HILARIOUS. IM GONNA USE THIS SONG AS MY ALARM CLOCK, imagine waking up to:
I wanna see your peacock, cock, cock
Your peacock, cock
Your peacock, cock, cock
Your peacock
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment