About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Can you feel the love tonight :)

I realised that I have not done an EL photospam in ages!!! Hehe you're in luck today :P An awesome day out with very pretty girls (them not me) and great cameras (polaroid, lomo, semi pro). I SWEAR G12 IS THE BEST CAMWHORING CAMERA IN THE WORLD, the screen is the best invention yet! I propose all future cameras to be built the same way, especially if your target group is teenage girls.

ANYWAY LION KING WAS AWESOME. It's the best and the most expensive ('to kill a mockingbird' was half its price) play/musical I have ever watched :) The props were THE BEST EVER and the actors were so good, even little simba (Y). Great experience and I would watch it again in a heartbeat :)

Enjoy:












Lunch:



I LOVE THIS SKIRT!!! It's so happy, so flowery and sits very snugly on my hips :) It's hard to find skirts/shorts that are as comfortable as this. They're always loose.. :(


Omgzzz I hate my bony hands. AND I WANT THAT RING ARGHZZZ SO PRETTY.





Taxi on the way to marina bay sands theatre:






Intermission:












After the play/ exploration:









Helix bridge!!!




I LUVV THIS PHOTO

























HAO ZAI JIAN LE :)

P/s: Omg I actually went to listen to the song cheryl was talking about today:


No wonder I've never heard it before. It's nonsense. Omg I've never heard a song with such STUPID lyrics before. The lyrics to justin bieber's 'baby' is bad enough :/ Oh no wait. Someone on youtube called her an 'inspiration'. LMAO This song is inspiring indeed o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment