I finally get why I've been (seemingly) crazy these days: ie pranking people ALOT, bouncing in my seat/bursting out in song during lectures, talking and laughing and talking and laughing all the freaking time, doing crazily stupid things like whispering into Qing ying's ear while she's sleeping (and having her head snap up and strike my face ouch ^^ Good times we were laughing so hard during lunch today xo) etc. Just yesterday, somebody asked me if my energy EVER runs out/if I ever get tired from talking and bouncing so much.
Yes I do actually....... At night. People all have different ways of coping with loss and that's how I cope with mine. I'm just saying.
EDIT:
----
Shaun Lim says
I WANTED
TO TYPE THAT
MAKE YOU LAUGH
Carissa trx says
i was like: oh shit why is he telling me this
Shaun Lim says
THEN TYPE "CAN I KILL CARISSA NOW"
Carissa trx says
LOL
Shaun Lim says
IN THE NEXT QN
LOL
THEN NO TIME
Carissa trx says
HAHAHA
I REPLIED
Shaun Lim says
YAH LAH SO STUPID
what you say LOL
Carissa trx says
IT'S POSSIBLE, LOVE WILL BLOSSOM AT THE END OF THE YEAR
Shaun Lim says
cos after i type that then i see the time
left 5s
LOL
then i type here instead
btw i dont like her ok ew LOL
i was choosing which girl to say
Carissa trx says
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHA
DAMN
Shaun Lim says
were you thrilled
LOL
Carissa trx says
YEAH
cuz joanne's 1st question was
Shaun Lim says
^^
Carissa trx says
'why carissa so lame'
Shaun Lim says
LOL
Shaun Lim says:
'suhhweetaye yiting
http://futuramatic.com/ check this out!^^ ask questions to predict the future!'
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA LOL
OMG LOL
HAHAHA
im laughing SO HARD NOW
ok i stopped laughing alr
-----
AND MANY OTHER FUNNY CONVOS LMAO GREAT NIGHT ZAI JIAN LE :)
No comments:
Post a Comment