About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ahead: Series of fun burst shots we did a few hours ago xx. (Dont worry, I didnt post the juicier ones ^^ And dont judge! They were burst shots afterall, we had no time to react/look pretty)

























Waaaah esther so photogenic! :) ^ Very pretty x

So I didnt post the last few days because I've been pretty busy :/ Kbox-ed with 4E on thursday after school and had a long talk + walk with xinni on friday (She was supposed to accompany me while I waited for the rest of EL to be released. We ended up talking for 2+ hours). Got up really early today for tuition then rushed down to suntec for MOE excel fest (which turned out not to be a presentation of our project, I spent 80% of my time introducing RV to the public. Visited the poly booths and I was so impressed with Republic poly! The students have super high EQ and they really put all their best stuff forward :) NP and SP were.... meh.) Met est for dinner aftwards and.... yeap gotta go!!!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment