Breakfast one morning. The best thing about having a mom who works in CBD is that she brings home all the good stuff. (I swear that place is packed with the best eateries/cafes)
I know this looks really unappetitising but the salad was great ;) We've been trying out all kinds of salad dressing the past few weeks and this was BY FAR THE BEST. LOVED the bacon bits. Speaking of salad, MUNCH is a great place for salad!! If someone like me is recommending a salad place, that place is REALLY good because I cannot stand salads 90% of the time. I didnt even like the one from secret recipe :( (And we all know salads from fast food resutarants are not even counted LOL, they're just a bunch of tasteless lettuce thrown into a plastic container for rabbits.)
Granted, it's not the kind of salad you would consider if you're going on a diet, but for the rest of us, it's great! They even have salmon bits yummm.
The book my class gave me for my birthday with all their messages in it lol, I am so lucky xxx.
Watched never say never today:

LOL as with all documentaries, it's really quite boring :/ I did gain a new-found respect for this boy though. He had some pretty tough times and it's not his fault he has such CRAZY FANS. P/s: No wonder they could make a movie out of his life, all his fans are like overzealous actors themselves.
I used to have this impression that JB made some videos on youtube, got spotted and BAM became a star overnight. He was just an insanely lucky boy who sang like a girl and had no talent whatsoever to me. I couldnt have been more wrong. What I didnt see was the inital stages of his rise to stardom, when he got rejected over and over again by radio stations and all the work he put in ;) He's not all that bad! His acoustics were pretty good and he is a decent guy. Wah if they're using this movie as propaganda, it's really quite effective leh.
P/s: Have not turned into a bieber fan but he really does not deserve all the hardcore haters.
Eh gotta go, it's almost 8 bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment