LOL out of all days, me and sueann walked a different path this morning cuz we wanted to use a different toliet. First suspected I was gonna have a bdae surprise when Cheryl rushed past me without even saying hi, but they were SUCH GOOD ACTRESSES that I honestly thought the cake for kaiping (and how I was gonna face cute j tomorrow. I told her my theory and she was all 'later the cake not for you then you so paiseh!' hahahahaha)
Anyway, that aside, went down to ACJC today to give the juniors support for their SYF performance: (WHICH WAS SO GOOD!!!! Not that yall are gonna read this but: GOOD JOB JUNIORS!!!! Cant wait for the results!)
P/S: THIS IS WAI I HATE TAKING POTRAITS!!! The photos end up side by side!! fkjehvjrkdbvt.
Siying's solo present!!! (L)
BEST.SHOP.EVER. LOVE IT.
Zai jian le!!! My bdae in 2 days!!!! Dont feel any different but it's not everyday someone turns 17 and still looks like a kid ;) (AND GETS A BIRTHDAY SONG SUNG AT ACJC HAHAHA LUV YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Hotel room after prom night? ;) xo)
No comments:
Post a Comment