About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sports carnival 2011

Fml, I just spent an entire hour trynna upload the photos below. Have tons more in my camera (ESP OF WATER SOCCER HAHAHA all the epic falls), but I'm too exhausted to upload more. My computer is SO frustrating argh. Apart from that and the fact that I cldnt get home in time to watch the royal wedding (I really REALLY hope that there's gonna be a repeat telecast!), TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY. I had so much fun!!






My dear 5I girls ;)

I love how they introduced all these wacky games last year :) I mean human football + water soccer?! Which other schools have that!! (Ok dont tell me) Awesum shitz.








Super carnival feel :)





I posted this becz J's group won champion and champions are always worth featuring ;) She ran an average of 1.37 minutes per round! Too good (Y)


Posted this becuz tf very cute :) And he runs like the wind, so this was the only decent shot I got. Too fast to even focus meh.


The guys in their final round. LOL tc and his crazy antics. Even if he wasnt the one to score the goal, he still runs down the row smacking people's hands and doing victory slides on the floor.




Our round! I remember how we queued for a really long time last year; but when we almost got to the front of the queue, they told us that the time was up and we cldnt play anymore :( So disappointed. Became alot smarter this year ^^






Lol shaun receiving his medal. And yellow house won overall champion! *prances*

Went out with cheryl afterwards. So long since we had 1-on-1 time! Very fun ^^





Met Yifei at night for dance concert


Aiyo yf so pretty










LOL Cheryl fell down on the bus and broke the stalk even before we got to school.


Look at the prints on yf's skirt!





Anyway, the dance showcase was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. RV's dance society has always been good, but I think with their 3 SYF pieces (which subsequently went on to achieve 3 GWHs), they really outdid themselves ;) You must see to believe, I was 'wow-ing' the entire time. So heartwarming to see the dancers cry afterwards, and boyfriends comforting girlfriends all around (coughcough heee). Loved it.

Ok gotta go. CIP tomorrow :( HATE flag days, I'd prefer to contribute to the community in another way. I dont learn anything/derive any sense of satisfaction from flag days, I wont even get to interact with the people who's gonna benefit from my 6 hours under the baking sun/ understand the organization I'm working for. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment