About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today is one of those days whereby I feel like crawling into bed and never wake up because I have so much shit to do and I am SO FUCKING EXHAUSTED I can hardly keep my eys open now. I have 2(ESSAY!! evrbtrty) tests, pesa script, prp script, PI (WHICH I AM THE MOST WORRIED ABOUT BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO EDIT and no idea what mezzonate wants. I is screwed) and all the other miscellenous stuff.

Plus my brain is failing me :( I'm SO BAD at memorizing things now, they just dont stay in my head (because it's already completely filled!).

I am so tired. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment