About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A trip down memory lane

Found my long-forgottened primary 4 diary at the bottom of my drawer whilst packing it this morning and I had an urge to post :) I am so thankful to the person who introduced me to the princess diaries, leading to me buying cute happy house books + starting my own diaries. Though my maturity level back then wasnt very high, it's a joy re-reading all these diaries because HAHA I cannot believe I used to sound like that!!! (Hm wait I can actually)

It's really obvious that princess diaries left a HUGE impact on me in pri 3/4 because the entire format of my diary is exactly the same as the way MIA writes hers.

To illustrate my point, me and YT made a list of 'best movies' and 'best books':

Best movies--
1st: Princess diaries (typical)
2nd: Harry potter series
3rd: Miss congenality (Beside this I wrote: It's so hilarious! Esp the part where the boss wore.... BEGIENY) P/s: THIS WAS HOW I USED TO SPELL BIKINI WTS

Best stories--
1st: Princess diaries (AND beside this I wrote: I LOVE IT! She's something like me... flat chested)
2nd: All american girl

Typically, we had a list of the top 10 hottest guys...... And a list of all the guys in class.


LOL @ sx's 'very cold' hahahahaha.

Had our fair share of bitchy-ness:


And letters! (Lots and lots of this, it took up 3/4 of the book)

You can see the different levels of maturity between me and my friends. The paragraph I wrote is so cringe-worthy, I dont even know why I chose this letter :/

And there was this entire page we exchanged 'cool' words: DID YOU KNOW:
ACBC = act cute buay cute
Flower, broken heart, cup, kiss = F-U-C-K
^0) = sacarstic smile
Adios = bye
Nan desu ka = what is this
Ditto = something already said can be used again
Bueno = good

LOL who am I kidding, you probably already know this. BUT did you know this back in 2004?? ;) Bet you didnt hehe.

AND I miss the days when something like this:

Was so important to me that I pasted an 'important' sticker.

LOL I was really cool indeed ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment