About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

CIP cum outing with cheryl and kelly today!






Hehe all ready to give out flyers to the elderly to persuade them to attend free health checkups. FREE is such a magic word.




Me and Meiling setting off for our first block.

This CIP was really REALLY rewarding, mostly because the both of us took it so seriously ;) We actually stopped by to talk to the residents and explained the stuff on the pamplet to them (which was not in our job description) + walk along the void decks trynna reach out to as many people as possible. SO heartening to hear some of them invite us in for a drink/thank us for taking time off during our holidays to do such a CIP lol. Boon Lay residents are all so warm :')

Blks 171 + 172 were HORRIBLE by the way. I think it's probably one of the oldest HDB estates because the layout was so badly planned. Dyou know how many freakin staircases we climbed??! It's not your average HDB flat meh. I burned tonnns of calories today




You cant see the sweat stains but it's there :)

Met the others after we were done..... (Hehe meiling is such an easy and fun person to talk to ;) Our conversations were so effortless. Love it)


Ever wanted to french somebody with a black tongue? :)

Just kidding :L


Half of them were playing basketball under the baking sun. Super hilarious when the ball got stuck up there and all the guys started jumping/ trynna push it down. It was a girl who got it down in the end though heehe girl power (Y)





Had lunch with cheryl kelly and sharlene at Wendy's:


I just had to try this because EVERYONE in the resturant was having it! HM wasnt as fab as I'ad expected it to be but cheryl loves it so I'm not gonna comment further ;) It's probably just me though, why else will it be such a hot hit in the resturant. x


HM wasnt that good LOL. All bubble teas taste the same.......... Might as well settle for the cheap ones >) Eh hazelnut oreo ice blended in EAC and this honey/caramel thingy in gong cha is slightly above the rest though. Dont waste money on expensive bubble teas!!












Bollywood.

Wanted to act out scenes from fairytales... But we started fooling around more than actually posing. Twas fun though ^^


RAPUNZEL. HAHAHAHA


CINDERELLA #epicfail


PRINCESS AND THE DAMN FROG. Cheryl: Kelly why your hair so smelly (HAHAHAHA).


Three little pigs (?!!!!!!?)


Little mermaid. (One mermaid and a spastic weed who's trying to act mermaid but is obviously not as mermaid-ish as me)


Emperor's new clothes (0.o)




HELLO TELL ME POSTERIZED IS AWESOME THIS IS WHY IVE BEEN USING POSTERIZED SO MUCH. The colours are so vivid!! Look at the damned sky, it is never this blue.








LOL just to irritate paola on FB later.


Need sex? Just smile ^^^^^^

Had a GREAT time at the connector park + wandering around JP talking and stopping by random pet shops to look @ them shave dogs. Came home for tuition because we were all feeling light headed and so tired we were ready to drop. Results tonight! Will be posting later I think! *Excited

No comments:

Post a Comment