About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I am the most selfish girl in the world :(

Remember when you tried to give me my birthday present secretly and got caught by a woman when you tried to stuff the present into the wrong bag? Remember when I complained about my pimples once and you laughed so loudly that everyone turned around? (Then we started competing and seeing who laughed the loudest like idiots we are ha ha) Remember when we both entered secondary school, you complained that RV made me so snobbish that I dont even bother replying your smses anymore? Remember when we entered upper sec and you were thinking of quitting school because you figured you were meant for bigger things in life than studying and I had to spend the entire frickinn night changing your mind?


You got yourself a girlfriend a month ago and everything changed. I know it's not your fault, it's inevitable that my fb mails/smses now take 2nd place and you have somebody better to confide in now so your juicy school stories/ups and downs dont go to me anymore. I am trying to understand, but it's really hard when you shut everyone out for a girl.

I KNOW, I am so selfish!! I should be glad for you instead of feeling so bitter. Meh just saying. Too bad you'll never get to read this though ha ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment