About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Kelly came over to study today! Didnt complete much but it wasnt because we were distracted or anything (6 HOURS ON REVISION PACKAGE FML, I iz so slow), so I'm really satisfied haha. Studying out with friends is so productive yet fun at the same time (Y), beats facing the four walls of my room alone and with no one for company but my dearrr 2 year old laptop.





From this week onwards, I have decided to write down 3 things per week that makes me happy. Lately I've been feeling so negative and I need to snap out of itttt because I dont wanna turn into a moody freak/start cursing people on my blog.

I love my mom's french toasts! Mix honey with your egg yolk (important!!), add crabsticks/small slices of hotdog and place the entire thing in your fridge for an hour before having em for breakfast :) Simple but yumz. This is the first time I made breakfast with mom thats why I felt the need to post this not-very-original recipe lol. Everything taste better when you make them yourself :)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment