About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lazy slow saturday :)

I WANT A DOG!!!!
I want a dog I want a dog!!!

I want a puppy!!!! I want a frisky puppy I want a frisky puppy! So that we can both jump and play together that'd be so awesome. Give me a dog!!!!!

Hehe anyway today has been a very lazy day but a great break from my usual hectic days and late nights. I slept for 11 hours straight, and I needed that so much! ;) The only highlight of today would probably be the fact that me and est were at lot 1 at the same time hahaha lot 1 is so small, we kept meeting each other despite walking in different directions. Fun though, I love having a best friend living this close to me ^^


Spent my day mucking around catching up on reality shows I've missed ;)
P/s: BRITTANI WON ANTM CYCLE 16!!!! This is the very first time my prediction was correct! First time after 16 cycles. That girl is gawwjus. AND ROB WON SURVIVER!!! I was right again! Somehow people respect villians, despite being blindsided by them a million times grrr >(

X. Here's to more saturdays like this!

P/s: THIS GIRL IS SO GOOD. Sick rap!

No comments:

Post a Comment