About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WHO'S THE ONE THAT CHANGED??

Do not ignore me for months on end then give me a fucked up comment like that. I'm not the one that's not making an effort, IT'S YOU. Get your facts right.

Anyway! ^^ Went to queensway aft everything ended with EL girls + sharlene today and met various people on the way. Hehe had a great time, been ageees since I last went shopping :) Talked about stuff and was equally disgusted @ someone's behaviour. We're probably the first people to realise what's going on, they dont even have a clue... How is that possible!?







--------
I know I'm not perfect
But at the end of the day
Who is?
She wanted someone that's perfect,
Okay.
But can you tell me who is?
#justsayin

No comments:

Post a Comment