About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Will start blogging regularly again cuz I've finally settled back into regular schooling life and blogging used to be part of my routine >) Been living a daze the past few days, what with exams + late night muggings and all.

School has been a blast, 5I is still as awesum + noisy as ever and I've ALMOST forgiven them for the failed class gathering on monday. (Which was still great btw! ROFL we danced and jumped so much that we were dead by the end of 5 hours and had to beg the staff to kick us out). Had a great, LONG talk with EL girls today, been ages since we last did that (Y). Loved it hahaha! LOL highlight of the day had to be yue chwen making jacky search for his present though.

Bye! Omgz chem papers tomorrow. Kill me already.

No comments:

Post a Comment