Avoiding eye contact,
Awkward silences,
Attempts to not end up beside the other,
Not participating in the conversation that the other person is in,
Constant irritation,
Cold wars.
What is this invisible barrier that has come between us?!
1 day... But 1 day felt like eternity.
I know I havent been a good friend,
I've....
Ignored your needs too many times,
Shaken you off when you tried to offer help,
Gone off with too many different people and left you there all alone,
Revealed too many secrets, told too many lies.
5 years... What was the pact we made at the beginning of this year?
For this year to be different, for this year to be a stressfree and quarrel-free year.
WHAT IS THIS?
I dont know how to start bridging the gap, how to step forward and say...
I'm sorry, I miss you.
I may be laughing loudly in class,
I may be constantly talking to other girls,
I may look like I'm having fun, (I am! But it's not the same)
But it's hard work trying to avoid someone,
Trying to feign indifference when it's obvious that we both care too much.
I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry :(
Tomorrow's gonna be a better day. Don't stop trying.
ANYWAY!!!
TODAY WAS ACTUALLY FUN!!! CRAZYYYY load of energy, we were talking and laughing and talking, all thru lectures, all thru tutorials, and all thru the day. Had a freakin awesome time esp since I get to hear my own voice so much :) ... JOKES I'm not that EGO xxxx.
Tomorrow's gonna be even more fun! HALF DAY HALF DAY OMG HEHE More talking and more play afterwards!! Kthxbbyee
No comments:
Post a Comment