About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Whirlwind of emotions

Nobody said this would be easy.


YV was pretty damn awesome. From leaving the blind in the lift (ROFL), dancing grease lightning in front of jurong point, late night talks both at the bunk and with my group, singing 'Don't you know you're beautiful' at the top of our voices, threatening to scotch tape Enhao's mouth during debrief cuz he just kept talking and talking and talking, crazy bus rides (LOLOL hafiz's jokes).... Memories for a lifetime :) Just when I thought YV couldn't get any better than the pikachus last year.... ;)

Hey if I don't screw attachment up, we might already have secured 3 more TFs this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment