About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

They say that the older you get, the more the CNY magic gets lost on you, but this year was frankly my BEST ever :) I had so much fun! From playing taboo (15 boys vs 7 girls and we freaking won ROFL. 3 of the 'boys' were babies, BUT STILL), sitting in the car eating oranges then throwing the peels out and watching the monkeys surround us, having a Prata eating competition with my cousins where we ordered the WIERDEST flavours /the one with the most spices/ the biggest Prata (funny AS HELL HAHAHA) plus the gambling (8 people were helping me in mahjong, I was losing THAT badly) and the food (I fried noodles with grandma on the first day cuz we arrived early! Was really good ;)).


happy CNY y'all :) hope you had as great a holiday I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment