
AWWWWWWW I LOVE YOU DRAGON!!!! (L)(L)(L)
Yep no monday blues today, but I'm so tired now I feel like not doing that 300 word chinese thing and just going to sleep :( Today was very tiring all thanks to MY CONTACTS. I cannot wear contacts to lessons, they give me brain blocks and make my eyes extremely tired!!! But it's okay, for the sake of pleasing the angmohs, there's no choice.
I have two buddies and taylor has freaking blue eyes!!!! SO PRETTY (L) AND I JUST REALISED I HAVE CID TOMORROW. Mr Rawles + Taylor = 2 beautiful faces with beautiful bright bue eyes for me to look at!! WeeUwee. And she wants to be an actress, so qiao they're joining me for drama tomorrow hehee, she's so gonna love it.
The front part of the class is currently so crowded, there's absolutely no space to walk. AND KIMYEE. EVERYTHING I THINK OF KIMYEE I WANNA LAUGH. She is so blatantly flirting with Wesley's hot green eyed guy. (In the joking and hilarious x1000 way)
AT ONE POINT SHE WAS LIKE:
Kimyee: Say 我爱你.
Green eyed guy: 我爱你
LOL PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHA but it's true, he is a hell of a cute guy :) (With dear kimyee around, I'll def be able to post a picture of him sooner or later!) Claire was so awkward today cuz she was totally surrounded by our buddies. Hahahah say hello to 3 more days of awkwardness my dear tablemate :)
Anyway you can tell they were really bored with our lessons gah. Even bio pract was... WTH drawing cucumbers??!! Seriously, that's the worst and most boring practical we've ever done. But bio's gonna get MUCH better soon, guess who's starting on human reproduction! HEHEX. Left them at 1.30, continued with the horrible lessons and then went to watch how to train your dragon after school.
Finallllllly, clique outing after a million years! :D I so wanted to watch when in rome though :( But I guess there's still friday night! (L) HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON WAS AWESOME. Like SERIOUSLY FAB! It looks dumb right, I also felt the advertisement was cute but dumb and wouldnt have watched it if I had no other choice. But I was SOOO WRONG. It is the best cartoon thingy EVER (after shrek of course) and PAWNZ ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND.
So watch it!!! It's hell cute. Really. really. hell cute. (The green eye NZ buddy cannot even match up to how cute the dragon is!) And the story plot? (Y)
Gotta go. CHINESE ZZZZZZ BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment