About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Guess which smart person took a bath right before going out to play badminton and have no choice but to bathe again after coming home? Guess which smart person felt that her body was too icky and promised her brother she'll help him in his shuttle run and SBJ AFTER HER BATH?

Guess which smart person now has to bathe a third time??!!

UGH! ME! HAHAHA bloody hell.

Today was pretty okay. Spent the whole morning watching project runway season 7 (They just converted hardware stuff into dresses! You see the ones made of alumium foil and go: OMG is that even possible? Fab shitz) and met esther in the evening for a little while to play badminton. Its like we play badminton and talk at same time. Like nonstop, turned out to be more tiring than I thought. Haha that girl is hell sweet. She messaged me again 5 minutes after we seperated, I thought only boyfriends did that?! Hahahaha. See ya on friday babe! (L)


Oh my I am damn pumped for the week to start! NZ BUDDIES TMR (Y) First time without monday blues! HAHA BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment