About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010



HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY MEILING (Mark low)!

Dont you feel like LOL-ing when you see this picture? We've been friends for 4 years already! Although you went from mother to boyfriend, you are still the best ^^ I hope you liked our morning surprise at the bus stop + presents + happy face bread + hello kitty biscuits random people gave you (hehex they were by us!) SWEET SIXTEEN HONEY. Time to grow up!!! Stop searching for aeroplanes to eat in the sky!

Thank you for bringing so much laughter and lameness into our lives. I love you (L)


Really really tired.



I cant stress how boring school is, breaks are way too short, I reach home at almost 8 everyday and have little/no time for myself or my family :(

1. Sometimes it's really better not to hear anything.
2. I am pretty good at faking stuff.
3. So watch it.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment