
As I was reaching my apartment today, (Lol I also do this every other day) I went to check on my neighbour's plants to see if there were fruits yet, check and see see what their turtle wass doing and when I reached the hamster tank.. One of their hamsters was lying on its side and there was this bloody patch on it okay! It was breathing like really heavily, as if its very hard for it to take in air. LOL then I went to knock on my neighbour's door (dont know what made me do that!) but nobody was home. Then I was damn freaked out so I dragged my mom out to look at the hamster and asked her if we should bring it to the vet :/ I got really pissed that mom burst out laughing -.- I really do hope that hamster doesnt die!!! Imma go out to check on it again.
That's kapo neighbours for you :/ I wonder if they'll be pissed if I knock on their door at 6 tomorrow before I leave for school?
Anyway, today's lessons were really boring. If I thought the old timetable was sian, today was alot worse. If not for Claire (Remember!! Cannot use that pad of foolscape paper hor!!) I wldve fallen asleep already, plus the flu from ytd made me feel so sick zZ. And I dont know why, but I cant seem to speak chinese properly.. My pronounciation :( I even have problem with 三 and 山lor, you give me chinese tongue twister sure fail. And wth I have this wierdish accent that doesnt sound like accent from anywhere, it just sounds wierd. To think I used to get almost full marks during chinese oral in primary school! :( Ugh chinese reading is really killing me.
School ended at 3.30 :( and went out to buy stuff and plan stuff w fiona and paola till really late. Walked till my legs almost died. Tomorrow's gonna be a fab day I think ^^ And there's FREE CONE DAY tomorrow, just hope it wont be too late to get there by the time cca ended.
xoxo
Cant wait for june hols!
No comments:
Post a Comment