I know I'm not much of a fashion person so I have no rights to comment about this (for all I know, the new in thing is to wear clothes ten size smaller so your fats bulge out). I'm saying this because I saw an extremely disturbing sight today at a shopping mall and it's def not the first time I'm seeing it. Fat people (God, from now on I'm gonna use 'THESE PEOPLE' cuz fat is like a taboo word and I feel bad saying it :/). Yeah as I was saying, it's probably good that these people dares to wear clothes like these cuz it shows that they are confident about their body RIGHT?
Yeah may be true, but shouldnt there be some kind of limit? :/ The (fat) girl I saw today was in an fitting black short dress, it's not even body fitting, it looked as if it was 10 sizes smaller (slight exaggeration). Dont know who I was more sorry for, the girl or the dress. :O Top that off with her busy touching her hair and looking at a pocket sized mirror constantly... Oh god, the image of her in that dress (and those fatty thighs ZZ) is gonna haunt me.
BTW I'm not against fat people, some of them look really good in fact ;) But COVER IT UP, seriously!!!! You can always look sexy in something else! Omg it was so wrong, stupid ahlian.

Anyway. Today sucked, my nose couldnt stop running but at least I had simple homecooked maggi mee for dinner :) Been having fast food, fried stuff and pizza the whole holiday, super unhealthy.
Gotta go. Bless you aunty audrey, we're all hoping your operation this week is a success.
Lollipops turn into cigarettes.
The innocent ones turn into sluts.
Homework goes in the trash.
Mobile phones are being used in class.
Detention becomes suspension.
Soda becomes vodka.
Bikes become cars.
Kisses turn into sex.
Remember when getting high meant swinging on the playground?
When protection meant wearing a helmet?
When the worst things you could get from boys were cooties?
Dad’s shoulders were the highest place on earth and mum was your hero?
Your worst enemies were your siblings.
Race issues were about who ran the fastest.
War was only a card game.
And the only drug you knew was cough medicine.
When wearing a skirt didn’t make you a slut.
The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and goodbyes only meant until tomorrow?
And we couldn’t wait to grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment