About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I hate how blogger limits the size of the content you can put per page, now I am reduced to 1 post on the main page and my previous posts all cannot be read. Real fab right, I think I'm not gonna post anymore pictures ever so I can at least have stuff to read next time. The sucky thing is, this problem has no solutions so I have to live with it. Ah wdvr.

ANYWAY today has been a really lazy day. I cant stand the fact that school's gonna reopen in 2 days and we have math test, chem test and everything else lined up for us. Really not looking foward :( One week is way too short and I havent gone ice skating yet! Sigh.

Woke up at 11.30 today and mom was so pissed -.- Fab weather to sleep in, but I dont ever remember march being so rainy and gloomy. I thought it starts getting really hot in March, hotter still in April and unbearable in May. Is it supposed to rain so much? :/ Had a few shitty conversations in the morning (I really cant care less), tuition and rushed home for buffet w my cousins.

My god, I think my appetite has really expanded. And by a hell lot, they were so shocked at the amount of food I could eat hehex. I really kept on eating okay, wth. At this rate, I'm gonna look like my pregnant photo soon D: We ate for two solid hours, and it was fantastic, I ate 3x more icecream than anyone else. Excellent stuff (Y) Oh and sashimi is reallyreally gross. Everyone there loved it, but eew it's way too slimy and raw for meh. Good food + good company = best ever.

(It's kind of pissing how my mom's the one that ALWAYS pays though. Chinese new year, grandma's birthday celebration, random buffets, it's all her paying for the whole family. And 260 bucks today is not exactly a small sum. The rest eats and my mom pays, how come it's like that ALL the time?! Sigh but still. It's my cousins she's treating and we're practically family so I guess it's okay then? ^^) Keke. I'm kinda glad I have high metabolism rate and dont have to worry about anything even after such huge meals :) I love you stomach! I hope you can continue being so efficient for the rest of my life.

Gotta go.

Private.

No comments:

Post a Comment